Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sleepy Habits...

Tanner has a funny way of sleeping these days....just to remember I thought I would jot them down....

*Only sleeps on top of his bedding...never under it.  One night I tried to convince otherwise but he replied with"Mom!!! No!!! If I sleep under my covers I have to make my WHOLE bed.  If I just use my blanket then I just have to fold it!!"  He is already trying to make his daily chores a little more simple.  That blanket was made and given to him by his GG! and he loves everything about it!
*He strategically places his most important stuffed animals....Buster right above his head, his teddy that he has always had above him, and his Luke dog(which was so sweetly given to all the boys by Sis. Jackson in our ward after Luke passed) on top of the bed. 
*He loves his Transformers pillowcase which replaced his original boring white one and was given to him by cousin Luke when he was staying with us.  So sweet of him to give Tanner and Jake those.  He told me that they would enjoy them more than him.:) 
*And then there is the window.  It must always be open so that he can look at the stars.  He has a new found love for the constellations and loves to find Orion and the big dipper.  And has also told me that he leaves it open so that he can look up to heaven and see our baby Luke.

*Sweet Dreams Tanner Man*

11 comments:

Rebekah said...

So sweet! Love that Tanner man!

Kelsey said...

oh I just teared up... such a sweet boy!

Erin said...

oh my goodness. so sweet.

Karen said...

All very good reasons to sleep the way he does. So cute!

Melissa said...

Sweet boy!! I love and miss him :) At least he's organized!

Mom and Me said...

I love his philosophy...Keep it simple, Keep all those you love closely around you and stay focused on what is important and gives you hope. I love that little boy!

Tiffany said...

That is so cute how he arranges his stuffed animals so strategically because Brynnly does the exact same thing. All 5 of her favorite stuffed animals she has to line up the exact same way every single night.
So sweet that he leaves the window open for baby Luke.
And I love all your boys pictures on the side of the blog...are those recent ones you got taken. Cutest family ever!!

Smith Family Adventures said...

Hello Cardon Family! We think of you all often. The strengh and spiritual endurance your family exudes is truely amazing and inspirational to us. We miss you guys. Love, Chrisy, Josh, Kade & Sky.

Jess Heather CK and Shay said...

What sweet boys you have! I love that he won't sleep under his covers..it makes sense!

Our Family said...

I love it! Totally agree, it makes total sense. Such a sweetheart.

Hello. My name is Meshan. said...

What a cutie. I love what Cari had to say!!