.jpg)
Mikey officially turned 18 months last week! Which really only means one major thing which is that he gets to go to nursery.....but since he has been in nursery since like 12 months(because we have been in nursery that long) there is no major event that has happened. But there are definitely things about Mikey that I want to document so that I can remember him at this stage.
*He loves to swim! He loves to put on his arm floaties and away he goes. He has no fear about just jumping in and going under. He has done it so many times that he has holding his breath figured out!
*He loves to make and drink protein shakes with Doug in the morning when he gets home from the gym. He guzzles them down along with any smoothie that we make....which is usually at least one a day!
*He will only SIT and watch two movies....Baby McDonald(Einstein) and a section of Michael Jackson's concert video "This is it" ! His favorite song is "All I want to say is that they don't really care about us".....and he will watch it over and over and over and over. I know....two totally different movies but whatever keeps his attention for more than a minute!
*He is my little grunter. He says few words,(Mama, Dada, Nanner....which is also Jake, apple, dog, bye bye, night night, no and aha...instead of yes) but he grunts and uhhhhh's a lot. It is amazing that I know what he needs a lot of the time. He does point and he will take me where he wants to show me somehting, but it will be great when he can communicate a little better!
*He loves yogurt and will sneak in the fridge if one of the other boys has it open and get one and take it to the table. He likes to feed himself...but he will let you know if you can help him stab or scoop up a bite for him if he needs help.
*He still has the LOUDEST cry I know. (I should have forced the binky harder at birth)
*He runs everywhere and is a tornado when doing so....which means arms flayling.....head bobbing....no wonder he hits his head so much and runs into walls so much. He can't keep up with his feet!
*He has all his teeth except one set of molars and he sleeps all night from 7pm-7am, but rarely falls asleep anywhere but in his bed.
* He gets cold really easy and will shiver after drinking his smoothie. I guess he needs that AZ sunshine all the time!:)
*He loves his daddy and will watch out the window every morning as he leaves for work until Doug turns around and waves up at him. He loves it. He is constantly talking on his phone(his hand) during the day to dada. Pretty cute.
*He loves to make animal sounds and he loves for you to sing him songs. If you start either of these things and then stop he starts uhhhhhing you to start again or pointing and hitting your mouth to keep going.

We sure love our Mikey! He definitely adds some pizazz to the family!!
4 comments:
Oh that sweet little Gorilla...I can't wait till you get here.
He is absolutely adorable! When he is older remind him I have two daughters ;)
I just saw y'all are having a BOY!!!! Congrats!!! We are sooo excited for you!!! Have you thought of any names yet?
I love your new family pictures, so cute! And congratulations on the little boy, I think little boys are the best! Especially when they are as cute and sweet as yours :)
Post a Comment