...Actually the majority of the celebrating was done on the 3rd. We started our day with Justin and Alisa's ward breakfast. The boys decorated some bikes to ride in the parade!


I love this picture of Tanner and Mammy!


Deb and baby Brig!!
That afternoon we headed over to Mammy and Papa's to hang out with GG who had been in town for the week! Cindi and Cari filled up a ton of water balloons and Papa was a good sport and let them throw them all at him! Mammy smoked up some amazing ribs in the smoker and we had a 4th of July FEAST!! It was so good!



I am loving Mikey's smile these days! He really actually loves to smile for the camera and he has the biggest happiest smile ever! Love my little man!

That night we headed over to Mike and Debbies for some fun family fireworks in the cul-de-sac! Jake was scared of how loud it was....but apparently not that scared because he fell asleep during the whole thing right in Doug's lap!




It was a great day even if we did it all the day before the actual holiday!!
2 comments:
Best Memories Ever. I reminds me of how good your banana cookies are. HINT HINT.
I'm crying..I miss those boys and I think I need to take a nap! ha!
Post a Comment