The other night when I was reading books to the boys my stomach started to magically move....well, not really magically, but to the boys who have never seen it before...it was pretty crazy. I stopped reading and said "Look boys....the baby is moving!" and they were so excited! I told them to both put their hands on my belly button and maybe the baby would say hi....and sure enough...they put their hands on and he kicked really hard! It completely shocked them and they both kinda jumped and just started laughing soooo hard! It was perfect! They thought it was the best thing ever! Jake wouldn't put his hand back on my stomach for a little bit until I reassured him that the baby was just saying hi to his big brothers! It was cute and it made me really excited for this new little guy to get here and meet his big brothers! It is fun to experience this with children who can kinda understand what is going on. Of course Mikey knows where the baby is and will kiss my stomach and point...but obviously that is about it...and I don't really expect much more from him. He will probably be in a complete whirlwind when all this happens anyways. We still have a ways though....so no rush accept that I feel like a walking whale and I am pretty sure I look like one too!! Oh well...what can ya do!!
2 comments:
What a neat thing to experience with your older kids. Hopefully this will happen wtih me and my kids someday... You have an adorable family.
What a cute story!
Post a Comment