Last Christmas my Mom presented all the girls in my family with a ticket for a girls weekend to attend Time Out For Women!! She put so much time and effort into coordinating schedules, flights, places to stay, etc.! She even made an individual call to each husband to make sure they were available to watch the kiddos while we all went to St. George and enjoyed a very uplifting, spiritual, fun-fulled weekend! Just what every woman needs...right? We had a blast! We all met up in Las Vegas on Thursday night. Emily, Erin, Melis, and I all jumped in Erin's van and drove up to meet the crew! Melis and I were so excited for our weekend!!!(as if you couldn't tell!!) You should have seen the face that little Brynlee was giving us...she looked like"Oh great, I am going to have to drive 6 hours with these crazies!!!???" Ha! Love it and love her!:)
Cheers to starting our weekend off right!:)
Here we are waiting to get into the kick-off session on Friday night.
There were 11 of us total! From the top left: Sanette(SIL), Erin, Melis, MOM, Kelsey, Melinda(SIL)
From the bottom left: Emily, Lindsey(SIL), Rebekah, Me, and Rachel
I am so lucky that all three of my brothers married such amazing and fun girls!! They are the best and the perfect addition to the immediate 7 Brems girls! We love you!!
And we can't forget our other 2 sweet additions...Baby Brynlee and the newest addition...sweet Baby Lydia. She is so tiny and cute! And we were lucky that they were girls too...so it didn't throw off the theme of the weekend:)!
Friday night and Saturday were full of amazing speakers and we were lucky to hear from Hilary Weeks(loved her and want her new Christmas CD bad!), Chieko Okasaki, Kenneth Cope, Emily Watts, Caroline Rasmus, Mary Ellen Edmunds, and many more! It was all so uplifting! Doug did great with the boys....he is such a good Dad! We kind of played tag team because he was out of town all week until Thursday morning, so he came home that morning and I left around noon that same day. Craziness, but it all worked out just fine! Here we are having our lunch break on Saturday afternoon!
I love that there is a Brick Oven in St. George. I haven't had it in years and it was delicious!
After St. George we headed back to Vegas because Mom had tickets for some of us to go to a magic show and some of us to go to Broadway's Lion King! We stopped off at Hard Rock before our shows to celebrate Lindsey's and Melinda's birthday!

And then it was off to our shows! Lion King was AMAZING and I highly recommend it to anyone! My boys would LOVE it too! Here's Kels acting like Scar! Scar was my favorite performer...he sounded just like the movie Scar! So good!!
The next day it was time to head home. It took all day because we got stuck in traffic caused by an accident right outside of Vegas...but we finally made it late Sunday night! I am sure Brynlee was so happy to have her bed and be out of that car, although she was a pretty happy camper the whole way home! What a trooper!
Thanks again Mom for an amazing weekend! I loved every minute of it(minus the no hot dog buns...if you know what I mean:)). LOVE YOU!!
5 comments:
How fun! Your mom was so great to plan that all out! And I love all your pics haha some of the faces you girls make in them made me laugh! all the women in your family are gorgeous :)
No hot dog buns, cold cheese, tiny nachos for $3! oh yeah that's what I like! :) I miss you already! It was so much fun!
WOW! That looks like a blast!!!! I miss Rachael so much right now! I was so great to see you guys! I would love to live there! Take care- Love Leah
Oh what fun!! Glad you had a blast! Love ya! Happy Turkey Week!
how fun!
Post a Comment