Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Decor

Today while we were putting our Christmas decorations out, Tanner came across his bag of ornaments that he has made in that past couple of years. Next thing I know he yells....
"Mom!! I found a yummy gingerbread cookie in with the ornaments!!" And next thing I knew he was eating the two year old gingerbread man. Sick...Sick...Sick....the best part?...he LOVED it and wanted to eat the whole thing!!
So now he has one less ornament to put on their little tree. We still have one gingerbread man ornament....we will see if it makes it through the Christmas season!!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Hilarious!! boys will be boys

The Hillan Family said...

I'm laughing so hard!!! So funny!

katie mcphee said...

oh my! that is so funny! i remember my brothers doing the same thing when we were younger... hope all is well!!! love you guys!!

Miller time said...

I haven't been on your blog in awhile. your family is so stink en cute. Daegen and Mikey will be the best of friends I cant believe how close in age they are. I just love boys. That ginger bread cookie thing is a funny story love it.