Thursday, March 22, 2012

Round Two...


About a week or so after Tanner lost his first tooth, his second bottom tooth was hanging by a thread!  Right before bed Doug said..."Tanner...go get the floss!  We are getting that other tooth out!"  So he went and grabbed it and sure enough it was out in one quick yank!  It didn't even bleed that much!  But we lost the tooth for a couple minutes because it flew out and blended into the tile.  We found it when Jake said,"I think I stepped on it!"  Sure enough...there it was!  Thanks Jake for using your feet!  So under the pillow it went! And round two of the tooth fairy was in full effect!  
Funny story though...after Spring Break he went back to school and brought home the tooth binder!  This is where the Kindergartners can share their stories with the class and write them in the binder.  I started going through the stories and reading them to Tanner.  As I was reading a lot of the stories told how they received $1 from the tooth fairy.  Tanner looked up and said "They got a $1!!! I only got a quarter!" (Which I will have you know is what he said he should get for teeth...so I only gave him what  he was expecting!:)  Mom and I were laughing so hard because he felt completely jipped from the tooth  fairy!  I told Doug what happened and he said "Gotta keep em humble!"  So maybe he will get $1 for his molars:)







No comments: