Friday, April 27, 2012

Camryn's First Week Home

Camryn had a great first week home. We got home from the hospital right before everyone got home from church.  When the troops came in it was complete excitement!  They were all bringing her their blankets, their favorite stuffed animal...they were giving her their church papers and drawing cards for her.  It was really cute. It almost turned into a game of "I spy Camryn", since you could barely see her after receiving all these gifts!!
She is pretty mellow for the most part although I don't think she was getting enough to eat because she was constantly wanting more and more and I'm pretty sure my milk supply wasn't up to her standard quite yet.  So we have supplemented with bottles.  I can't even explain to you how much her brothers and Jaycee and Anna are obsessed with her.  I think I say "Don't touch her face" or "scoot back a little bit" a million times a day. Everyone has been sick around here too.  Tanner had a high fever, Mikey was throwing up, the girls have colds...so we were in lock down in my room and no one was allowed to come in.  The boys didn't hold her for a couple days after we brought her home.  Sad...but I couldn't risk it.
We pretty much love her to pieces!!









2 comments:

Karlee said...

She is just BEAUTIFUL!!!! Those boys are going to spoil her so much and be her protecter too! You make some cute kids!!!

Staceygirl said...

How is it that I didn't know you have a blog? Your baby girl is SO sweet, and I love all the pink! She is going to be the princess of the house :)