Monday, November 21, 2011

Mikey's First Dentist Appt.




Mikey had his first dentist appointment along with Tanner and Jake this morning.  He was very excited and kept talking about how he was going to be brave and a good boy.  And he was right!  He got right up there on the chair and let the hygenist do whatever she needed to!  No cavities for him either!  We left with Jake and Mikey part of the cavity free club!  Tanner on the other hand had a little one that we need to get taken care of.  He is growing up so fast and will do anything to keep up with his brothers!
 We headed to Chick Fil A for lunch that afternoon or maybe it was later that week...I don't really remember.  Chick Fil A is definitely our most frequent stops for a quick lunch!  Jake and Mikey are so sweet and always want to get a balloon for Luke before we leave.  They send them right up to the sky so that Lukey has one too.  Love them for that.

And here is my mother who finally downsized from a 12 passenger van that she has been hauling kids around in for years.... to a little mini cooper!  She has wanted one of these for a long time!  And I am glad she finally got one!  She calls it her baby and I know she was going to name it...although I haven't heard what she came up with!  Can't wait to see her whipping around town in that little blue bullet!:)

No comments: