Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Jake Smiling

Jake is smiling and it is so fun to see him respond to you! It is crazy how you can love each of your children so much!  Whenever he smiles it makes my day.  He loves to smile for Doug and likes to look at his dark hair too.  It is kinda funny.  Even Tanner tries to make him smile.  Tanner always tells Jake that "It's okay Jake....don't cry" whenever he is crying and then he will turn to me and say "Mom....Jake's sad".  It is cute. They are going to be such good buddies!!

3 comments:

Karleigh Tomlinson said...

Sara...Yeah! It's so fun to see your cute kids. I love it! Jake and Tanner are so stinkin' cute...I'm glad you got this up and going..it's fun to see you and your beautiful family..love you Karleigh

Melissa said...

Holla at your favorite Auntie Jake!! You are the cutest thing in the world. Not to mention that your eyes look like mine..or your moms :) Good work Sara!! I'm proud of you. Now I really have to get my blog up and running. :)

Aubree said...

Too cute! I'm glad you got on this blog thing. Your kids are too freakin cute. That Brems/Cardon combo is deadly!